пятница, 25 октября 2013 г.

THE 12 DAYS OF FITNESS


You know the song, just this time you'll be sweating a bit more for the 12 days...
12 days of fitness workout!
On the first day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,
A challenging 1 minute plank.
On the second day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,
2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.
On the third day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,
3 minute bridge, 2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.
On the fourth day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,
4 full burpees, 
3 minute bridge, 2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.
On the fifth day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,
Fiiiiiiive star jumps! 
4 full burpees, 3 minute bridge, 2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.
On the sixth day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,
6 push ups, 
Fiiiiiiive star jumps! 4 full burpees, 3 minute bridge, 2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.
On the seventh day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,
7 mountain climbers, 
6 push ups, Fiiiiiiive star jumps! 4 full burpees, 3 minute bridge, 2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.
On the eighth day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,
8 squats-a-squatting, 
7 mountain climbers, 6 push ups, Fiiiiiiive star jumps! 4 full burpees, 3 minute bridge, 2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.
On the ninth day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,
9 lads chair dipping, 
8 squats-a-squatting, 7 mountain climbers, 6 push ups, Fiiiiiiive star jumps! 4 full burpees, 3 minute bridge, 2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.
On the tenth day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,
10 lords tuck-jumping, 
9 lads chair dipping, 8 squats-a-squatting, 7 mountain climbers, 6 push ups, Fiiiiiiive star jumps! 4 full burpees, 3 minute bridge, 2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.
On the eleventh day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,11 ladies lunging, 10 lords tuck-jumping, 9 chair dipping, 8 squats-a-squatting, 7 mountain climbers, 6 push ups, Fiiiiiiive star jumps! 4 full burpees, 3 minute bridge, 2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.
On the twelfth day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me, 12 crunches crunching, 11 ladies lunging, 10 lords tuck-jumping, 9 chair dipping, 8 squats-a-squatting, 7 mountain climbers, 6 push ups, Fiiiiiiive star jumps! 4 full burpees, 3 minute bridge, 2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий