суббота, 3 ноября 2012 г.

TRAINING FOR A SLIM WAIST

 
Vince Gironda CrunchI know that diet has a lot to do with the condition of the waist but I really need something different.
I do crunches, situps, leg raises, twists. Vince, I want you to give me something new for my intercostals and midsection.
Please suggest a good new ab exercise. I am really looking forward to reading your new book. When will it be published?
The book "Unleashing the Wild Physique" will be out in about six weeks. It will be available at all better book stores.
Try the following exercise for your abs. Lie on the floor on your back. Raise the right knee to the left elbow, then immediately raise the left knee to the right elbow. Endeavour to touch elbows and knees together each repetition, but do not jerk the legs upward. The movement must be slow and deliberate.
Lay the head back flat on the floor between each leg lift.
You say that you know that diet has a lot to do with waistline impressiveness. “Knowing” is not enough. You have to put what you know into practise. Eat less as of now!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий